Apply new pan card online: I need tips

I am getting the notes about pan card benefits and using methods. i am new user for the pan card. I have chosen the best banks for applying pan card directly. I need tips guide for application to be submitting at successful way. I want proper tips and ideas for getting approval from the income tax departments. I am getting all required documents with correct data. It is suitable and helps for submitting in great way. I need the accurate points and some useful tips for places at submitting the pan card number.
What the details are getting in pan card application? I have stored my information in online. Shall I use the same information for the pan card? How to re-check my pan card application details after submitting the form. I need the supportive points and assistances about the new user for applying pan card. Lost pan card application online need to download for me. I am getting some of useful tricks and reviews about the lost pan card details to get. I want the new guide and assistance for apply new pan card. I can get the money from post office with getting my pan card.
How to apply the new pan card? I have required the details to applicable in my pan application. I have read the all details and supportive documents in online. I am operating the all types of process for applying that. My friend is sharing the important matters and rules to be handle at the time of applying. It is more useful to me for getting aware. I am discussing about my doubts with experts. I get the new and fresh types of points from them I am applying now via online. I need to get the e-pan card and check my status